Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eternity


Today I married my best friend,
Our bond complete, it hath no end,
We share one soul, we share one heart,
A perfect time - a perfect start.

With these rings we share together,
Love so close to last forever,
This special day - two special hearts,
Let nothing keep this love apart।

I married my best friend
...the one I laugh with as we share life's wondrous zest,
as we find new enjoyments and experience all that's best.
...the one I live for because the world seems brighter
as our happy times are better and our burdens feel much lighter.
...the one I love with every fiber of my soul.
We used to feel vaguely incomplete, now together we are whole।




2 comments:

  1. The ultimate purpose of all we teach is to unite parents and children in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, that they are happy at home, sealed in an eternal marriage.

    —President Boyd K. Packer

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Can you conceive of eternal life without eternal love?

    ReplyDelete

The Place for eternity

The Place for eternity
My Dream is to marry in the house of the Lord

Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!

Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!
Perspective

Affiliates

marriage Pictures, Images and Photos wedding Pictures, Images and Photos